With the Mobile World Congress 2016 is abuzz as the event reaches its culmination. We have been able to witness new technological advancement, demos, several product launches, exciting announcements for the road ahead. The entire mobile industry is embarking on the journey of transformation and pioneering the digital disruption. Looking closely at the snapshot of the entire event, innovation with service differentiation and personalization comes out to be focus of every entity in the ecosystem. In this digitization journey, in order to build sustainable competitive advantage with Wi-Fi networks, more and more providers are exhibiting their offerings for Wi-Fi. A few to mention:
- Keezel’s hotspot solution to secure the Public Wi-Fi network access
- WBA’s view on role of Wi-Fi in Smart cities and business models
- Tele Communication Systems showcasing Wi-Fi ubiquity and its role in IoT and location information
- Orange announcing its device launch with Wi-Fi calling compatibility and focus on Voice over Wi-Fi as a part of their all inclusive digital communication package.
- Innovate to enhance customer experience and be ahead in the league:
- Seize opportunities to Optimize and transform network:
- Offer Differentiated services and generate new monetization potential: