The foundation of network infrastructure, fibre optics technology enables new and existing technologies to communicate more quickly and with greater bandwidth. Given the growth in data consumption, it is impossible to rule out the possibility of hyperscale full-fiber deployment networks requiring massive fiberization. These hyper-scale networks are intended to connect billions of people, speed up the digital revolution, and build ultrafast digital highways. Due to the planned network expansion for 5G and industrial IoT, the OFC network will need a significant fibre deployment update.
In order to fulfill the promise of seamless high-speed connectivity and higher dependability for a better network experience, STL offers a robust fiber optic network-supported backhaul solution. We are the leading provider of comprehensive fiber network solutions for global data networks, with competence spanning optical fibre and cables, deployment, hyper-scale network design, and network software.
What gives our solutions the edge over others?
- System for online management of digital programs: With the use of a well-designed Geographic Information System (GIS), businesses can obtain relevant information from location-based data, map layers, and 3D modeling for fibre solutions.
- Exceptional program and process management: A selection of strategies, tools, methods, and training programs for improving the efficiency of corporate processes and automated workflow orchestration.
- State-of-the-art technology: Fiber network solutions use digital and contemporary instruments like GPS, drones, LiDAR, street view, and GEP technical surveys in the cloud (ground penetrating radar). Drone LiDAR surveying, for instance, has a lot of potential since it can create topographic surveys that are equally accurate as those performed using traditional methods but in a lot less time and at a lot lower cost.
- Turnkey project execution: A fully integrated project that STL developed, designed, and outfitted with all required infrastructure, staged delivery, and high-performance, 360-degree fibre optic network operations.
- The most influential people process matrix: With the aid of the STL Academy, which provides complete training to both internal and partner personnel, up to 30% more work can be accomplished.
What are the benefits of STL’s fiber deployment services?
- Tools for internal digitalization and automation for massive network design: A tool for convergent network planning. By leveraging technology to automate routine tasks, the digitization process converts non-digital commercial processes into digital ones.
- Effortless deployment: Timelines that correlate to those for approval for the whole fiber deployment. It’s a one-stop-shop solution with work delivered according to a standard cost and scale to handle the specific issues broadcasters face.
- Cost reduction: Optimization of the total cost of ownership for fiber services using the most efficient technology available to minimize CAPEX, reduce OPEX, and ensure that the complete comminution circuit is built as efficiently as feasible.
- Accelerated network deployment: With a 360-degree view and unrestricted access to network data, field and office teams can find problems with slow communication, delayed decision-making, functional silos, and RoW (right of way) clearances from authorities for planning, designing, building, and managing procedures.
- Scalability: Scale up to 10x to seamlessly deploy fiber networks. Nonlinear scaling is a possibility with reliable platforms and connections.
The digital world is changing because people are using more data and need environments that can handle large amounts of data. The future wave would be the convergence of fiber, 5G, IoT, cloud, and AI/ML. Businesses quickly adopt these cutting-edge technologies to improve their bottom line. However, the customer is baffled by the layered nature of the network, the processes involved, the lack of transparency in operations, and the limited availability of personnel. STL helps business outcomes accelerate by offering operational and process efficiency while adhering to business imperatives.