STL’s Celesta Intermittent Bonded Ribbon Cable combines robust performance for duct installations with the productivity of high-count mass fusion splicing. The innovative ribbon bond design results in dense fiber packing and smaller cable diameter. This cable offers an outstanding solution for demanding high-growth, high-bandwidth communications applications like data centers, equipment connections within cabinets, outside plant applications.
Cable complies to the following standards IEC 60793, IEC 60794, ANSI/ICEA S-122-744, Telcordia GR-20, ITU-T, RoHS, REACH, EIA/TIA-598C.
- IEC Grade B standard
- IEC Grade A quality is available on request
- Qualified to Telcordia GR326 and IEC 61300 standards
- RoHS compliant materials
- Ultra polish (UPC) and - Angle polish (APC) available
- Available in single mode G.652.D, G.657.A1, or G.657.A2, and multimode OM1, OM2, OM3, or OM4.
- Simplex and Duplex available, with 1.6m, 2mm or 3mm diameter.
- Pigtails available as sets in 2, 4, 6, or 8 colors.
- Connector options include SC, LC, FC, ST, MU, and E2000.
- Various sheath colors are available.
- Pulls tab, and short boot options available.
- Its Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) flame-resistant jacket that doesn't emit toxic fumes even if it burns
STL Celesta ribbon cable is better and smarter than traditional loose tube cables and flat ribbon cables. STL Celesta Ribbon Cables are new-age cables that offer a technological leap in terms of size and space requirements and are an outstanding solution for demanding, high-growth, high-bandwith communication applications. They have found wide applications at data centers, equipment connections within cabinets, and outside plant applications.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...